- A Natural Look and Feel - Dental implants look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. You won’t have to worry about changing your diet, your speech will not be affected, and since the implants are surgically placed into bone, they will be strong, stable, and limit bone deterioration.
- Maintaining Natural Face Shape - Without your teeth, your face can appear sunken in, and will look older and less defined. Dental implants fix that problem by filling-in whole arches of missing teeth and allowing the shape of your face to remain youthful and healthy.
- Improvements in Speech - Removable dentures hold you back from speaking without a lisp. With dental implants, your replacement teeth won’t feel bulky or block your palate and therefore affect the way you speak.
- Long-Lasting Treatment - Dental implants have a proven track record of safety and longevity, so you’ll know what to expect. No surprises here, just great results. Your new teeth can last for your lifetime with proper care.
- Cavity-Free Teeth - While you still need to brush your dental implants, the good news is that cavities cannot form on implant-supported teeth.
- Stability - Dental implants do not become loose throughout the day and accidently slip out of place. Implants work so well, you’ll forget their not your natural teeth!
If you’re in need of a full mouth restoration, dental implants are a proven method of getting long-lasting, effective results. Protect and preserve bone health, overall oral health, aesthetic, , enjoy your favorite foods, and smile with confidence with your dental implants.